Monday 18 January 2010

The day where I'm crazy about Korean Drama

So, since I had mentioned about Korean Dramas that I've been watching lately, here are the list of the drama.

These dramas are very well-known among Malaysian. I je yang loser baru skarang nak tgk. hehe!

Let me rate those dramas according to my selera! hehe

1. Full House




2. Boys Over Flower

3. My Girl


4. Princess Hours


5. Witch Yoo Hee

6. My Sassy Girl Chun Hyang



7. Anyong Aegisshi



All in all, I believe that the best actor will be Kim Jeung Hoon in Princess Hours as Prince Yul and in Witch Yoo Hee as Joo Ha (Joo Ha Sunbae). He is the best! and cute!

The best actress will be Lee Soo Ha in My Girl. Reason?... tak tahu...

The cutest actress ever will be Han Ga In as Ma Yoo Hee. Super cute!!!

In brief, Korean Dramas memang best. Tapi, Japanese Songs are the best. (hmm..mcm xrelated je?hehe).

0 comments:

Post a Comment